AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- White Collar Crime Defence
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Foreign Exchange Management Laws
- Law of Crimes
- Domestic & International Arbitrations
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
Archit Singh is part of our dispute resolution team. Archit’s practice focuses on White Collar Defence, Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Corruption. In addition, he has extensive knowledge in the field of Foreign Exchange Management laws as well as Commercial Litigation. Prior to joining the firm Archit has also worked as a clerk with a judge at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- A. LLB, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Certificate Course on Private Equity & Venture Capital, Universita Bocconi, Italy
- Certificate Course on Intellectual Property & Competition Law, Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of Bar Council of Delhi
- Member of Young International Arbitration Group, London Court of International Arbitration
- Member of Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration